We are looking for a Client Delivery Specialist who will help newly signed clients to start using the Weavr product and services successfully. This involves having regular meetings with clients to collect the necessary information requirements; explain the onboarding process; and build their API integration with the Weavr API suite. Furthermore, you would help assist the client during the first months from going live, to ensure that any teething issues are resolved.
You will be working with cutting-edge innovators in the payments space industry. Our clients are predominantly technology companies looking to build and launch innovative solutions that simplify how payments are made. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a VC backed startup and be part of the exciting journey in building the next generation Embedded Banking SaaS platform.
- Help newly signed clients during the initial onboarding, API integration, training and go-live
- Establish a long term trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Support the Sales team to design a solution for prospective clients
- Interface closely with Sales, Product and Marketing teams to share client feedback and provide an outstanding client experience.
Your experience and background:
- Over 2 years of experience, working as a Client Delivery Specialist or a similar role with a Financial and/or Technology SaaS company
- Have a good understanding of financial services and the technology that underpins it
- Naturally curious and enjoys solving problems
- Takes pride in building relationships with clients
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills, via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Have a strong understanding of web and API technologies. While you won’t need to write code and programs, you will need to help clients with their integration.
Working at Weavr
The selected candidate can work from Malta, UK, or remotely in other countries with CET +/- 1 hr time difference. A good remuneration package shall be provided to the candidate with the right skillset. All employees enjoy a very flexible work environment that supports work-life balance. We pride ourselves in being a diverse workforce, each bringing onboard a variety of skills and talent.
We are unashamedly geeky. We prefer smart to big. We don’t see borders and barriers, we see connections and bridges. We are dedicated to helping ‘makers’ of all size or stripe succeed. The community of makers that we’re empowering is big and diverse, so there’s place for all types in our team – but it’s a team. What matters are our values: create value through simplification, be accessible and collaborative, and be open to change. That’s as true of our products as it is of how we work.
Commitment to diversity & inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability. We are a diverse and inclusive team and we actively seek to recruit people with different backgrounds and experiences.