Weavr is cloud-based technology stack and service platform that provides everything digital innovators need to design, build, integrate and run embedded finance solutions for their applications.
The Head of Information Security, reporting to the CTO, will work with the CTO to determine acceptable levels of risk for the company, and will establish and maintain corporate-wide information security management policies to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. The Head of Information Security holds primary responsibility for all activities and processes related to the integrity and confidentiality of customers, partners, employees and business information in compliance with company’s information security policies and in adherence with regulatory standards including GDPR and PCI.
- Create, implement and monitor a comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Work directly with different stakeholders to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Align all the policies of different departments (e.g. engineering, marketing, customer success) to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services.
- Provide leadership to the company's information security organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Provide assistance with the overall product delivery, providing the standard information security best practices on the company's current product change management
- Ensure continued compliance with GDPR, PSD2 and PCI-DSS; and work towards attaining certification for frameworks like ISO27001 and SOC2
Your experience and background:
- Extensive knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001 and SOC2.
- Experienced in relevant regulations, including PSD2, PCI-DSS and GDPR
- Experienced with contract and vendor negotiation, and management, including managed services and cloud computing
- Have a practical mindset and innovative thinking; demonstrate leadership abilities
Benefits of working at Weavr:
A good remuneration package shall be provided to the candidate with the right skillset. The package shall include a base salary and a performance bonus. All employees enjoy a very flexible work environment that supports work-life balance. We pride ourselves in being a diverse workforce, each bringing onboard a variety of skills and talent.
We are unashamedly geeky. We prefer smart to big. We don’t see borders and barriers, we see connections and bridges. We are dedicated to helping ‘makers’ of all size or stripe succeed. The community of makers that we’re empowering is big and diverse, so there’s place for all types in our team – but it’s a team. What matters are our values: create value through simplification, be accessible and collaborative, and be open to change. That’s as true of our products as it is of how we work.
Commitment to diversity & inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability. We are a diverse and inclusive team and we actively seek to recruit people with different backgrounds and experiences.