Who are we looking for?
We’re on the look out for a talented QA Engineer to join our growing team of passionate technologists as part of Weavr’s QA function. To ensure success as a QA Engineer with us, you should ideally have:
- Advanced programming skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent project management skills
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you’ll be part of the software development team, and work with different stakeholders to ensure the quality of our software through manual and automated testing. Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying test requirements for the features under development
- Implementing and maintaining back-end and front-end automated tests
- Identifying, reporting and verifying software weaknesses
- Collaborating with the software development team to solve application faults
- Liaise with other stakeholders to fully understand system requirements
What makes you the right applicant?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Previous experience working as a QA Engineer
- Have a good understanding of software testing processes and techniques
- Familiarity with programming languages (preferably Java) and databases
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Items we consider an asset
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Knowledge of REST-assured, Cypress, and Jira
Here at Weavr we believe in autonomy so we are looking for individuals who are self-starters, able to work under minimal supervision and willing to work within a tight-knit international team. Private health insurance, remote working options and flexible working are a few examples of what we offer.