We envision a world where finance and digital are seamlessly intertwined, so that relevant financial services are routinely offered at the point of need to anyone who can benefit from them. Our mission is to be the easiest way for businesses, and the safest way for banks, to embed relevant financial services at the point of need.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs who are leaders in the fields of payments and fintech, we’re a team of 100+ can-do builders who are at the frontier of the embedded-finance industry. The team is characterised by smart, kind and high-performing experts who offer and ask for respect, openness and trust. Weavr is still small enough to feel tight-knit but operates and communicates at the level of a more mature organisation.
This role & opportunity
As an embedded finance pioneer, Weavr is looking for an exceptional product leader to take forward their flagship product that enables SaaS businesses to embed financial services within their customers’ experiences and at the point of need.
Sitting at the heart of the Product organisation and reporting to the CPO, this role will be critical to delivering Weavr’s next phase of growth. This individual is responsible for the full product lifecycle, evaluating new opportunities, building a progressive roadmap, discovering clients’ needs, enabling sales and driving an ambitious delivery portfolio.
Beyond managing a focused team of product managers, this role will deliver key business outcomes by leading multi disciplined teams with executive sponsorship.
● Identify and analyse market opportunities, synthesise and articulate customer needs;
● Define and execute on the strategic product roadmap and define measures of success that deliver high growth for Weavr’s core product;
● Collaborate closely with the engineering and vendor management organisation to ensure positive product development and clear commercial impact;
● Hire, lead, and develop a highly motivated and focused team of Product Managers, who take pride in building high-quality impactful products for Weavr customers;
● Align your team around strategic goals, KPIs and an operating system that guides excellence through productive rituals and efficient decision-making frameworks;
● Develop and reinforce consistent product thinking practice, frequent prioritisation and high quality user experience which focus on customer impact and business goals;
● Present key results and insights that influence the product roadmap and budget with the Chief Product Officer, and other executive team members;
● Drive go-to-market and sales enablement, working closely with Product Marketing and Sales.
Your experience and background:
●7+ years of product management: including experience in new product development and go-to-market execution;
● Experience and exposure to SaaS, API-driven and/or platform value propositions in a regulated environment (financial services/fintech is ideal);
● Strong facilitation skills and ability to build confidence and collaboration across our product and highly technical engineering organisation;
● 3+ years experience in managing product managers;
● Demonstrable agile approach to problem-solving;
● Experience in managing multiple priorities and directing product thinking frameworks over project management;
● Demonstrable capacity for customer empathy;
● Strong communication and presentation skills;
Benefits of working at Weavr:
A good remuneration package shall be provided to the candidate with the right skillset. The package shall include a base salary, performance bonus, and the opportunity for share options. All employees enjoy a very flexible work environment that supports work-life balance. We pride ourselves in being a diverse workforce, each bringing onboard a variety of skills and talent.
Commitment to equal opportunity, diversity & inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability. We are a diverse and inclusive team, and we actively seek to recruit people with different backgrounds and experiences.
More about Weavr
Since our inception in late 2020, our innovative approach has garnered substantial support, including a US$40 million Series A led by Tiger Global in 2022, and multiple industry awards. Join us on our mission to make embedding financial services easy and secure for businesses and banks alike. Together, we’ll create a future where finance is seamlessly woven into the digital fabric of everyday life.